United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it’s still a while to the match, just watched the Betis v Barca match. I hope Messi does what he did today and completely has the Rags on toast. Media are still trying to downplay their losses because of ‘Paris’.
What odds he's 'Injured' when they play?

They and Woodward, on the footballing side are utterly clueless. They've done well on the commercial side, although there's a debate on how much of that they can actually take credit for (driven by Ferguson and Gill's on-field success and the growth of the league more than anything else) and there's definitely an argument that the footballing side has and will have an adverse effect on the commercial side.

Basically, they're legends :)

These guys are doing a great job. Second to City, no trophies, and still get more TV and prem money than us. What is not to like?

Someone might at least have complimented Wolves on deserving their win?

Not just Man Yoo being poor

It’s always the way, Isn’t it?

The rags' opponents never get any credit for their performance; it’s all about how bad the scummy bastards from Trafford were.

Conversely, when we have a great win, we only ever hear how bad the opposition was. After the 6-0 against Chelsea, one of the managers at work came up to me and said, "Chelsea were rubbish yesterday," to which I replied, "Nothing to do with how good we were, then""

Even though it’s still a while to the match, just watched the Betis v Barca match. I hope Messi does what he did today and completely has the Rags on toast. Media are still trying to downplay their losses because of ‘Paris’.

Just like Rick and Ilsa in Casablanca, the rags will always have Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.