United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but is he better than Ole? I hope he gets a bit of an upturn out of them, starting with beating Chavs. But finishing 5th would be great. And then they will bin him off in the summer.
Installed in time for Arsenal at home - no pressure because it's first game, getting used to the DNA and all that. Then it's 2 more home games to Palace, Young Boys, followed by Norwich, Brentford, Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley, Wolves & Villa, with a televised lower league 3rd round FA Cup tie no doubt. Surely he'll get an upturn, it'll be impossible not to. Be funny if he doesn't.

This latest **** is their 4th or 5th choice.

He’s basically that chubby 6/10 bird you end up with on a night out when you’re 19 and 9 pints pissed as there’s fuck all else left and you need to empty your balls.

His real name is probably Claire and he probably has stretch marks from the twins he had when he was 17.
Getting flashbacks to nights out at The Ritz in the 90's with that post!

Yeah but is he better than Ole? I hope he gets a bit of an upturn out of them, starting with beating Chavs. But finishing 5th would be great. And then they will bin him off in the summer.
He'll be alright for them. Perfect appointment for a club looking to finish 8th-4th without really challenging for trophies.

Just nipped over to the Rag Cafe. They are a bunch of fucking beauts over there.
Anyone studying degrees in Mental Health there’s some excellent primary research material.
* Donny Van is the person to unleash Sancho.
* It would have meant more if Aguero and Silva had left their legacies at Old Scaffold
* Varane in top five defenders in the world.
* Comparison of top four squads - Us,Dips, Chelsea and .... you guessed it.
Care in the Community has failed them badly.

Fucking hilarious how they're rewriting history with this fella.

Klopp has been on record as saying his biggest influences are Sacchi and Frank.

Having lived and worked in Germany, I chatted to a few ex-colleagues about this appointment. Everyone I've spoken to finds it hilarious how the British press have totally over-inflated thus guy's legacy.

One journo friend pitched him as a less talented Damien Comolli. Decent eye for a player but will get found out at an elite level.
Good thing he won't be at an elite level while he's at the rags then.

I actually hope he somehow turns them into contenders for 4th and then they have a terrible decision to make in the summer, stick or twist for “literally won nothing” Poch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.