United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real life Jed from Alan Partridge
5284396c37cee650e7b52e6f555326ce.gif

Getting bored of this media circus surrounding Ronaldo. The Glazers have bought him to sell shirts and increase revenue and I have no doubt they will be successful in this area. I didn’t want him at City as I feel he is past his best and the PL will be too fast for him.

Getting bored of this media circus surrounding Ronaldo. The Glazers have bought him to sell shirts and increase revenue and I have no doubt they will be successful in this area. I didn’t want him at City as I feel he is past his best and the PL will be too fast for him.
They bought him in a panic to stop another riot at Old toilet, but I think even they cannot believe the hype and positive press they've received
If they stuck their hands down a toilet full of shit they'd come out holding a Mars bar

Spot the difference:
1) French football club Nice has been handed a two point penalty, one of which is suspended, and ordered to replay its league match against Marseille after their game was abandoned on August 22. This has been announced less than three weeks after the match was abandoned
2) Fuck all has been done after match on May 2 was abandoned when fans broke into stadium mainly due to help from security personnel and blockaded team hotels. One GMP officer was also slashed
3) Fuck all done when final match of season which should have been played simultaneously with nine others was postponed in May 2016

Can anyone tell me why the French FA can sort out an issue in less than three weeks but the PL is still dawdling after five years and four months. Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.