United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for the Mail the headline is absurd. Does Herbert really think other teams fear Martinez and Malacia? This reeks of a fake story created to fill space during the International break. Not even the most deluded United fans believe this garbage.
Sad fuckers think if they say it enough opposition players will start to believe it. Desperate stuff

Sad fuckers think if they say it enough opposition players will start to believe it. Desperate stuff
I can't wait for the Derby match. There will be a build-up of sycophantic bollocks about United in the press plus the usual fake stories to try and de-stabilise our players. As always, we will do our talking on the pitch.

1941 days since their last trophy.…….
This reminds me ... saw Howson mention the other day he knows where the famous OT banner is -> its stored away at one of the United supporter group high muckety-muck's house. Howson figures we'll see a similar banner at the Etihad should United's drought reach 10 yrs.

This reminds me ... saw Howson mention the other day he knows where the famous OT banner is -> its stored away at one of the United supporter group high muckety-muck's house. Howson figures we'll see a similar banner at the Etihad should United's drought reach 10 yrs.
We’re not that small-minded and classless.

SCUM will do fine on here, if you wish to refer any of their player as a c**t that is also fine. But as a collective SCUM works well with us Bluemooners ;-)

Thank you this is useful knowledge. I've also seen 'rags' used, which I don't fully understand but as long as I know its derogatory I'm ok with it.

Thank you this is useful knowledge. I've also seen 'rags' used, which I don't fully understand but as long as I know its derogatory I'm ok with it.
If it helps….

Manchester United's own fans gave them the nickname 'The Rags' in the 1920s. It came about as the club was in such a dire financial situation at the time that they could not even afford to buy new kit and would often turn out wearing kit that was years old, tatty and looked like rags.

If it helps….

Manchester United's own fans gave them the nickname 'The Rags' in the 1920s. It came about as the club was in such a dire financial situation at the time that they could not even afford to buy new kit and would often turn out wearing kit that was years old, tatty and looked like rags.
Thought it was because we helped them out (again) with their away kit, hence it being blue, hence they wore our old rags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.