United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are more worried than ever. All their goalpost moving and coping strategies are unraveling.
"Pep won't stay" Wrong
"Sheikh will get bored" Wrong
"Haaland will go to Madrid after a couple of years" Wrong
"Won't do 3 on the trot" Wrong
"Never do the treble" Hmmm
"We would never take dirty oil money" Wrong
"We have a World Class Academy and training facilities" Wrong
" Fergie is the managerial GOAT" Not for me.
Sad deluded fucks.
Don't forget "100m for Grealish to sit on the bench" Wrong :)

Being an old fart I hope our fan base don't become as entitled as the rag cunts.

Now is our time and I'm going to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

One day we'll be like those bastards now. Looking for favours to keep us relevant. I hope when that time comes we aren't going to feel the entitlement those bastards feel.

Early Sunday evening I took the train from Piccadilly to Sheffield, then got a connection to St Pancras. There were more rags on that London train (nearly all carrying ‘nited megastore bags) than that, in my carriage alone.
Sounds like an uncomfortable journey. Hope you were clearly in blue and white.

They dont want Qatar apparently, they just dont want the yanks or Jim Radclifee, or the swedish guy... Obviously its not their fault that only leaves Qatar!!!!!

I listened to Golderbridge yesterday talking to Ben Foster I think, some ex keeper, and he roundly admitted that the reporters of this country, attacking utd for going for Qatar are just trying the same shit they do to City or Wrexham Or Newcastle. I know they know there is bias, now we know they know, now.

"Hi is that Avram ? Avi, hi mate it's Chelsea Jim here, we're just going through the (cough) Caymen accounts, just a couple of questions, 10 mill for sweetners.....ah got you no problem, then there's 30 mill for Arse Elves, what are Arse Elves, ah right got you. No, no, all good Avi mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.