United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
klopp.gif
Hold my beer........

Just been over to the cafe, they're getting itchy feet over Ten Bob, it seems he's not the messiah.
I took a peek yesterday. There are loads of doom and gloom threads emerging.

Notably, there is one about their turgid passing game. The thread was created in 2012, and it resurfaces frequently. It was very noticeable yesterday that they just had no idea how to create chances with their possession. They just pass from side to side, with no endeavour. It's like a game of chess, with neither side wanting to risk an attack. Just no urgency in their play.

It looks like Rashford is back in a sulk after hearing Real have enquired about him, only to subsequently learn that it was Real Betis, not the Madrid version. Hope he (and they) can maintain this form until after we next play them.

are norwich playing today?
there seem to be a lot of their supporters about.

I took a peek yesterday. There are loads of doom and gloom threads emerging.

Notably, there is one about their turgid passing game. The thread was created in 2012, and it resurfaces frequently. It was very noticeable yesterday that they just had no idea how to create chances with their possession. They just pass from side to side, with no endeavour. It's like a game of chess, with neither side wanting to risk an attack. Just no urgency in their play.

It looks like Rashford is back in a sulk after hearing Real have enquired about him, only to subsequently learn that it was Real Betis, not the Madrid version. Hope he (and they) can maintain this form until after we next play them.
When we played them in January, we were going through something of a rough patch, whereas they were enjoying a purple patch, and then they could only beat us with the help of some extremely dodgy officiating.

Since then, our fortunes have gone in different directions, and hopefully, this will continue on 3rd June.

We just need to go out and smash the raggy bastards.

Ten Bob was supposedly brought in to get them playing a Dutch style passing game, he's nowhere near it, it's just Ole Ball, hoof it up to the fast runners and see what happens.
Their first touch is crap and the majority of them treat the ball like a hot potato. They are in deep shit as their squad is not fit for purpose, it'll be many years before they challenge again.

If I was De Gea I'd be walking. Fucking cheeky cunts want to add up all the fucking points that fucker has won them over the years. If it wasn't for him they'd be bottom half of the table for the last god knows how many seasons. Certainly wouldn't have won the Carabao final without him.

If I was De Gea I'd be walking. Fucking cheeky cunts want to add up all the fucking points that fucker has won them over the years. If it wasn't for him they'd be bottom half of the table for the last god knows how many seasons. Certainly wouldn't have won the Carabao final without him.
Aye he must be worth 2 points every season.
Overrated ****.
A +8 goal difference 41 conceded just shows you how Overrated he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.