United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten bob is one weak fucker! You know he doesn’t want the prancing pony!
Yeah, but the contract that PR37 is on makes it very difficult for the rags to get rid of him

No club in its right mind will pay him anything like that amount, so it looks like they’re stuck with him.

3BA032AE-92B6-436D-8B8E-6B66E8EAF017.jpeg

Wonderful news that the piss can is to be given an even bigger role at the stretford red socks and he is bringing robbo the alcoholic to help him.

I was starting to get a little worried this summer that at long last they had a decent coach in the building and they would be picking up , I apologize, I should have known better.

Wonderful news that the piss can is to be given an even bigger role at the stretford red socks and he is bringing robbo the alcoholic to help him.

I was starting to get a little worried this summer that at long last they had a decent coach in the building and they would be picking up , I apologize, I should have known better.
Mental isnt it. A few more years of GPC stinking the gaff out aided and abetted by his alcky side kick

Comical that they are trumpeting piss cans return, he never left the shit hole, despite quitting as manager, when he realised the game was up and City were top guns once again…!!!
Since then he’s been sniffing around the place on a few million a year, undermining the other clowns that thought they could polish the turd he left them with..!!

what an embarrassment this club is

This whole “the king plays” thing is cringe worth, you assume this was something agreed in the meeting this week but CR37 makes it look like it’s his idea to play.

I hope this show pony is forced to stay, he will destroy the dressing room morale out of pettiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.