United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of sums up the wider issue (quotes from PA Media article) - the hubris, complacency and lack of planning:

Ronaldo said: “I don’t know what is going on but since Sir Alex Ferguson left I saw no evolution in the club, the progress was zero.

“For example, we have an interesting point that how the club as Manchester United after (they) sack Ole (Gunnar Solskjaer), they buy – they bring (in), sports director Ralf Rangnick, which is something that nobody understands.

“This guy is not even a coach. A bigger club like Manchester United brings (a) sports director – surprised not only me but all the world, you know.

“Nothing changed. Surprisingly. Not only the pool, the jacuzzi, even the gym … Even some points, the technology, the kitchen, the chefs, which is, I appreciate, lovely persons.

“They stopped in a time, which surprised me a lot. I thought I will see different things … different, as I mentioned before, technology, infrastructure. But unfortunately, we see many things that I used to see when I was 20, 21, 23. So, it surprised me a lot.”https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-sheriff-tirasopol-europa-league-match-report

First he was a slave he was petrified
And now he cant even get in the side
But now hes done an interview
And feels much better too,
His ego grows strong and wants piers to know
So hes off to a new place
Where he wont need to have a tantrum , smash a phone or pull a face
Hell get his way have lots to say
He will Survive

Im going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.