United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in saying that since the gpc retired, the lowest this lot have finished is 6th ?
I ask because I've just spoken to my neighbour. For years her brother would drive up, park on her drive and go and watch the rags. I mentioned I'd not seen his car in awhile. Apparently he didnt renew this season as he was sick of watching rubbish!!!
The entitled, spoilt wankers.

Am I correct in saying that since the gpc retired, the lowest this lot have finished is 6th ?
I ask because I've just spoken to my neighbour. For years her brother would drive up, park on her drive and go and watch the rags. I mentioned I'd not seen his car in awhile. Apparently he didnt renew this season as he was sick of watching rubbish!!!
The entitled, spoilt wankers.
My heart, it bleeds

They beat nine men at the end of the day , I can’t wait to shit all over them in the final if we get there , we’ve got the best draw , Brighton could easily shit all over them , they’re shite , all you heard off the commentary was how they’ve played more games than anyone else in Europe as an excuse for how blatantly shit they are on the pitch , no mention of how much their squad cost as they were getting dicked off the mighty Fulham , we will fucking do them at Wembley , they’re shit , it’s only the media and their wet wipe fans who see otherwise , they’re miles behind us , and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.