United Thread - 2023/24

I wonder if TH management style is more suited to a team you've already managed and won things with as opposed to trying to create something new. That tough no nonsense approach in management might work if you have already established an aurora built from success but before that it often doesn't work. As soon as it doesn't work the team will start to look to fault someone other than themselves which means the tough approach makes you look weak, because it makes them feel like you're blaming them for your own faults. The team starts to imagine how it would be with a different manager. The team essentially is stronger than the manager at this stage. It's hard to build anything from this point unless you have a team that accepts it is mid table. As the media, pundits and fans will never accept this the cycle will thus continue.

They don’t have an identity of playing under Ten Hag, he wants to play out from the back but doesn’t have the players to do it. Onana has been brought in to do this but who out of their back four can take the hall under pressure and play through a teams press? The other end of the pitch you don’t see them pressing to keep a team in to give Onana space with the ball. They do have an identity I suppose which is exactly the same as Solksjaer’s which is punt it into the channels and let Rashford run after it.

Then you look at the recruitment, why is he obsessed with buying his old Ajax players? It shows he doesn’t have the ability to Identify and develop new talent. They were hilariously putting up his win percentage up last season compared to Pep and Klopp. It all looks a bit stupid now as he has had the worst start to a season for a United manager since the one that Taggert nearly got sacked in.

I wonder if TH management style is more suited to a team you've already managed and won things with as opposed to trying to create something new. That tough no nonsense approach in management might work if you have already established an aurora built from success but before that it often doesn't work. As soon as it doesn't work the team will start to look to fault someone other than themselves which means the tough approach makes you look weak, because it makes them feel like you're blaming them for your own faults. The team starts to imagine how it would be with a different manager. The team essentially is stronger than the manager at this stage. It's hard to build anything from this point unless you have a team that accepts it is mid table. As the media, pundits and fans will never accept this the cycle will thus continue.
He's basically a Dutch Sean Dyche.

Talking to a lad yesterday who knows his stuff about United
He told me Tony Coton told United not to sign that clown they’ve got in net
He said he is decent with his feet but if he faces 3 shots he’ll let in 3 goals,wasn’t happy at All apparently
He’s been over in Milan talking to AC about the French lad they have in goal
Also Ten Haag is about to walk
Funny watching them implode
If Ten Haag does go then who would be next for the hot seat

You say 10 years to get anywhere near us….I say the way they are going right now, in 10 years time they will be totally irrelevant to us,
You may think that.
Were we ever irrelevant to them when they were at their peak?
Never forget that bastard banner.
Enjoy their misery, revel in their angst, laugh at their pain, fake concern at their sadness in short laugh in their faces, behind their backs and never, ever take your foot off their once smug faces.
WTFAMu.
CTID.
Happy Friday Blu3s.

He said he is decent with his feet but if he faces 3 shots he’ll let in 3 goals,wasn’t happy at All apparently

For Ten Bob walking now will give him some future managerial credit! He can put full blame on the glazers and the media will go with that! Stick around team implodes get sacked he will have no credibility

If ten bob goes they'll have extremely limited options on the managerial merry-go-round. Potter, maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.