United Thread - 2023/24

They are the largest manufactured club in the world, in fact I reckon Barcelona are bigger because the media over the last 30 years have taken residence up their arses too.

It's like saying that one direction were the best band in the world and not manufactured shite to sell to the doey eyed gimps who don't know any better.
Sky made them the biggest cash cow in the world so the media fawn all over them.
Largest fan base I would agree, other than that their the laughing stock of world football.
Personally I'm happy with being the best football club in the world and smashing the mard arsed cunts each year.
They have to take a long term view to get back, serious investment in their academy is where to start, they won't because they need jam today to survive, dare I say "not in my lifetime". LGHU

Something that only sprung to mind just now, and has almost definitely been mentioned since Wednesday night; didn't a certain YT utd vlogger say a while back that he was looking forward to Eddie Howe schooling Pep. I guess that didn't age all that well!

Who is everyone's favourite? I can't look past Moyes personally. I actually think if they'd stuck with van Gaal another 18 months they'd be competing for titles by now. He was boring but he was building a decent team - Jose saw the benefits of that with his 2nd place finish.

Moyes (2013-2014)
Giggsy (2014)
van Gaal (2014-2016)
Mourinho (2016-2018)
Ole (2018-2021)
Carrick (2021)
Ralf (2021-2022)
Ten Hag (2022-2023)
Van Gaal by a country mile. You could see what he was trying to do. Identified worthy youth players to play along side experienced players that he signed. But most of all had a sense of humour and would stand his ground. Mysteriously sacked 2 days after winning the FA Cup, a trophy that the current regime are a million miles away. If they`d stuck with him they`d be in a much better situation than they currently are.
And best of all he`s not shy of giving the Rags both barrels since leaving the Swamp.

Manchester United want to recruit another striker to support Denmark's Rasmus Hojlund as concerns grow over the development over the 20-year-old. (Mail)

Manchester United want to recruit another striker to support Denmark's Rasmus Hojlund as the 20-year-old is fooking shite. (Mail)
Very strange attitude to a player you bought less than a few months ago?

How little faith can the show to even have a story like that leak already? Shameful behavior from a shameless club

Is he an idiot? Nobody in their right mind would step into that cesspit. Manager of the rags looks good on a CV but would not survive the question:
”And what did you achieve there?”
The more they descend into absolute chaos, the more executives at other clubs will realise managers employed there previously didn't stand a chance, so they won't bother asking that question.

Ten Haag was just asked can utd fight back?

Ten haag.. yes of course we showed great fightback against Brentford.

But not against City, Arsenal, Spuds, Newcastle ,Brighton etc etc shall I go on Teg ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.