United Thread - 2023/24

The 'nited way, already looking to get the rules sorted that shouldn't apply to them.

TrebleChamp99

Full Member​

Joined Dec 27, 2021Messages 836
Yet another clueless article from the Sun first off the purchase is apparently by Sir Jim himself, and and not officially through INEOS, even though really we know that they are one in the same, but for the sake of official documentation it will be through him privately.

Also, aren’t they purchasing just 25% which, as far as I know, is below the threshold for ownership of two clubs in Europe .

Ferguson seems to have moved on pretty quickly from the death of his "beloved Cathy" a whole month ago, treating himself to a couple of new racehorses to the tune of £650k and then cracking jokes about how "she would have gone mad about me spending that if she was still around"

Ferguson seems to have moved on pretty quickly from the death of his "beloved Cathy" a whole month ago, treating himself to a couple of new racehorses to the tune of £650k and then cracking jokes about how "she would have gone mad about me spending that if she was still around"

I hope he goes bankrupt the old tosser

Why do the media still think this rambling old sot and his diseased mind are relevant today? He was a nasty and disagreeable blemish on the sport when he was active, nothing has changed now that he's (theoretically) retired.
How is it of interest to the general public in this country that a multi-millionaire has bought himself a couple of racehorses? Answer - it isn't. But, because he happens to be a former manager of the British media's number one obsession we have to know all about it.

Crossed my mind too but that Raac stuff seems safer than whatever they've used at the swamp, I've not seen mention of anything actually falling off with Raac just the possibility.

to be fair the areas of the swamp where the concrete was falling date back to the 1960's therefore the concretes as least 60 years old and possibly dates back over 100 years depending on the actual nature of the 1960's upgrades

mike Dean got shares in them

Why do the media still think this rambling old sot and his diseased mind are relevant today? He was a nasty and disagreeable blemish on the sport when he was active, nothing has changed now that he's (theoretically) retired.
How is it of interest to the general public in this country that a multi-millionaire has bought himself a couple of racehorses? Answer - it isn't. But, because he happens to be a former manager of the British media's number one obsession we have to know all about it.
The longer he’s still in their spotlight, the longer their spell in the doldrums will be.

He's the living ghost of their bygone era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.