United Thread - 2023/24

Just ad an aside Gaz, I’ve had type 2 diabetes for 17 years now, not massively overweight but mid sixties I’m not doing vigorous exercise, just golf and a bit of walking. However, I’ve cut the sugar and salt completely out of my diet, try to eat as much non processed food as possible. Went for my blood test last week and the Doctor rang to say my Kidney’s are in great shape and my sugar levels have come down so much I’m borderline diabetic now, still on the meds but my goal this year is to get off them, hope this helps.
Well done, mate. Keep it up.

Have they played the ' mental health issues ' card yet regarding St Findus of Lashford ??
It feels to me like they're making every effort to not mention it, possibly for reasons of not being seen as using it for an excuse. He could be the first active footballer (that I know of anyway) to be admitted to the Priory. Although back in the day, Arsenal could have used a block booking there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.