United Thread - 2023/24

If and it’s a big if there was a decision taken out of City’s hands about sharing I would hope our fans would be protesting against any chance of it ever happening and I mean thousands at the ground against this,they can fuck right off as far as I’m concerned and when they get there fuck off again..
IMG_1090.jpeg

I’m sure I read on here a while back that there is an agreement or clause in our lease with MCC that only City can use Etihad for home games.

I can’t even remember who posted it

I sincerely hope that it’s true, as I don’t want that lot anywhere near M11, except when they play us, of course.
I was told middleton cricket club have confirmed that ;-)

I can see Manchester City Council and Sports City letting the scum use our stadium

Does Manchester City have the power to say sorry No, I know City are in charge of the upkeeping and ground staff and pitch, Would playing on it every week cause damage to the pitch? Who would benefit from catering Because City have it set nicly with its beer and food deals,

I would bet the scum have already done some homework on it, I don't trust the City council or sportcity and they would get more money from a deal to share the ground for 2 years
After that lot have tried to damage the reputation and achievements of our club for god knows how many years, they can fuck right off.

More pie in the sky from another deluded Southern Rag.

He thinks the government are going to part fund a new United stadium.

The latest made up CGI of a new Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.