United Thread - 2023/24

Sunderland fans did us proud that day. Top drawer shithousery from them.
Whenever I feel low, I watch that little video. Better than any anti-depressant for lifting the mood. Some of those faces, those expressions. Priceless!

Whenever I feel low, I watch that little video. Better than any anti-depressant for lifting the mood. Some of those faces, those expressions. Priceless!
That's the essence of being a football fan.
"It is not enough that I win, my rival must suffer badly"
And suffer badly they most certainly did! :)

Haha that twat with the hat with Busby on his back.

The sweaty tramp in the green tracksuit top offering out the home fans

Lots of Easter eggs in that video.
It won't challenge the Arsenal crowd clip as the best ever, but rewatching it can bring a new nugget of previously unseen misery on every viewing ;)

Trafford Council has published its draft 15-year framework for 215 acres encompassing the football stadium, Imperial War Museum North, and Victoria Warehouse – a vision that includes up to 5,000 homes and a new primary school.

1708149123024.jpeg

The local authority worked alongside Peel, Salford City Council, and Manchester United on the draft Trafford Wharfside Development Framework, which will be discussed at an executive committee meeting on 26 February.

’Stadium District’

1708149162233.jpeg

Jim has a track record of not paying a penny for stadiums, and tax-funded stadiums are the working model for the US. Can imagine there is a bigger play that's going to come into daylight, one that's been worked on behind the scenes and has been fundamental to Jim's investment here.

Classic big ask move - started a week ago with 'Wembley of the North' leveling up funding which the whole nation tells you to get fucked on, now reality is it'll be the local governments helping fund a new stadium and its development. Still equally egregious.

Scruffy Jim has bought voting shares that mean nothing when he can be outvoted by the lovely Glazers, also if it all goes tits up (And it will) he gets the blame and gets pelters.

It's going to be an interesting few years watching them fail and fail again.

Access to funding will be interesting. The Glazers still hold the purse strings and, if he wants to invest he either has to beg them for money, borrow or put his own money in. Let's see what happens the first time he says he wants half a billion to invest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.