United Thread - 2023/24

Rodri would look shit as their defensive mid. Prime Fernandinho wouldn't last a game
I think both Rodri and Fern would hugely improve their midfield even with their team's current state. Some (not many) of their fans used to argue that Pogba was a great player in a very poor United side and it took a long time for the penny to drop that he was technically very weak. I agree that Mainoo will find it hard to develop at a failing club like United but I am still not convinced he is as good as all the hype.

I think both Rodri and Fern would hugely improve their midfield even with their team's current state. Some (not many) of their fans used to argue that Pogba was a great player in a very poor United side and it took a long time for the penny to drop that he was technically very weak. I agree that Mainoo will find it hard to develop at a failing club like United but I am still not convinced he is as good as all the hype.
Rodri and Fernandinho would obviously improve their team. However they would expect the level of competence that they get or got from their team mates at City.
Mainoo might be a decent player eventually. At the moment he resembles Harry Winks or Billy Gilmour. As I've already seen him being compared to Seifdorf and Zidane it is doubtful he will live up to the hype. Everton and Sunderland will be monitoring his lack of progress.

Douglas Bader would improve their midfield!

If that kid was at Burnley,Villa, Everton etc no fucker would know him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.