United Thread - 2023/24

St Marcus not happy with the "abuse" he's been receiving. Pay me 300k per week and you can abuse me all you want.
He's a one-dimensional Championship-level player at best, but because he's a rag the press will not have a negative word said against him. But he's whinging about the abuse he gets because most of us see the overrated show pony for what he is.

The rags one and only tactic seems to be to hit it long to the Gash and let him run with it. Now, I wonder if ten bob knows other managers are well up on his extremely limited football knowledge and have found a way to negate the 'long-ball-to-Gash tactic?' Because that is all they have: it's their plan A, plan B and plan C - Fat Sam football.

If the self-centred wanker is unhappy on £300,000 a week, is he aware there are working people out there struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids?

He's a one-dimensional Championship-level player at best, but because he's a rag the press will not have a negative word said against him. But he's whinging about the abuse he gets because most of us see the overrated show pony for what he is.

The rags one and only tactic seems to be to hit it long to the Gash and let him run with it. Now, I wonder if ten bob knows other managers are well up on his extremely limited football knowledge and have found a way to negate the 'long-ball-to-Gash tactic?' Because that is all they have: it's their plan A, plan B and plan C - Fat Sam football.

If the self-centred wanker is unhappy on £300,000 a week, is he aware there are working people out there struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids?
Not having this ' one and only tactic' is to hit it long for Him to chase , they do have an alternative ...hit it long for Garnacho to chase

Manchester United ……………. France forward Anthony Martial, 28, among the players no longer part of the club's plans. (Football Insider)

One touted as the new Thierry Henry but ended up as the new Lenny Henry except he is much funnier.
Has he still got that Balon D'Or clause in his contract. Could cost united a FORTUNE one day that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.