United Thread - 2023/24

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag banned three media outlets from asking questions at his news conference on Friday.

The Dutchman did not take questions from the Sun, the Mirror and the Manchester Evening News.

Their journalists were present at the news conference, but had been made aware in advance they would not be invited to ask questions.
There’s a definite air of desperation about that Club at the moment. The team is shit, the Manager is clueless, they can’t sell all their tickets for a home game, they are having to virtually give away Cup Final tickets and now they are banning newspapers that write the truth about them. For those of us who grew up during the Busby years and then had to endure them during the Ferguson years this fall from grace is a wonderful thing. I hope they end up in the Championship.

There’s a definite air of desperation about that Club at the moment. The team is shit, the Manager is clueless, they can’t sell all their tickets for a home game, they are having to virtually give away Cup Final tickets and now they are banning newspapers that write the truth about them. For those of us who grew up during the Busby years and then had to endure them during the Ferguson years this fall from grace is a wonderful thing. I hope they end up in the Championship.
Well, that'll be a start!

I always thought Bryan Robson was overrated (A rag? Overrated?). He was okay but certainly not the player many people thought. Besides, he was almost as bad as Darren Anderton for the constant sick-notes.
Captain Marvel they called him. Known by blues as Captain Tampon. In one week, out for three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.