United Thread - 2023/24

Only saw the highlights...but the abysmal score for Christian Eriksen supports my view expressed last week that the player is finished.
It's quite sad to see the player who was decent a few years ago, struggle so badly.
He’s 32. And given his health scare, it’s impressive he came back at any level. He’s had a good run. (I always liked him, wish he hadn’t ended up where he did).

It will never sink in with them that they had every advantage that money could buy. They had a huge influence on the officials (when the pis-scan dies all will be revealed), EPL and FA. To be fair to Fungus, he was already a very good manager after what he did at Aberdeen. Its been a much harder league since we won it. From the start of the CL till we won the EPL there was only 1 all English final in 20 years. Since Sergio scored there's been 2 in in only 11 years.

He’s 32. And given his health scare, it’s impressive he came back at any level. He’s had a good run. (I always liked him, wish he hadn’t ended up where he did).
Hold up, I thought he was doing okay at Brentford , maybe its the toxic swamp that done him in ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.