United Thread - 2023/24

I’m not at all confident that we’ll bring anything away from the new Shite Hart Lane. We haven’t scored in the League there, let alone won.
It will change on Tuesday .......... i honestly thought that yesterday was the dodgy one.

Your probably gonna enter that game with the majority wanting a City win.

Cannot see Spurs wanting a summer of there nearest and dearest rubbing it in.

The same could go for United but they are simply shit.

I hope i am wrong but if Arsenal turn up then they will murder this lot easily

What a weird ending to the season. Us wanting United to win and Spurs happy to get tonked by us.

I got my zebra pants and bucket hat at the ready??… what else do these feral lot need ? Sky remote?

Hope United destroy them today. Couldn’t give a crap what people think
City over anything and if this puts us one step closer to winning the league then feck it!!! .

Hope they win 4 or 5 nil and then in the 92nd minute Bruno is injured for the rest of the season.

I got my zebra pants and bucket hat at the ready??… what else do these feral lot need ? Sky remote?

Hope United destroy them today. Couldn’t give a crap what people think
City over anything and if this puts us one step closer to winning the league then feck it!!! .

Hope they win 4 or 5 nil and then in the 92nd minute Bruno is injured for the rest of the season.
I’m with you on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.