United Thread - 2023/24

They’re not relegation fodder - yet. The thing is though is their problems are only going to get worse.

Who is seriously going to want that job in the summer? Who is available? They will be looking at average managers at best. There are clubs way above United now in the pecking order when it comes to attracting managers and players.

Look at Evans. 14 years ago in 5 months time he was playing for them when he hammered them and took over. He started yesterday.

Nobody is going to want to go there. They’re likely to finish 8th this season. Bottom half next season 100%.

They’re shite.
It's more in a sense that they genuinely look like the worst coached team in the league. You look at the likes of Brentford, Everton, Crystal Palace ect They are all well drilled teams, Players that know there jobs on matchdays. In my opinion all better than Man Utd. I know the league table shows differently which is weird. Then again, If Everton didn't have points taken off them they would only be something like 6 points off them.

You're 100% correct. Who on earth would want that job, Who in there right mind would take it?

You mentioned Evans, Funnily enough even when they have all there defenders fit he's probably the best they have!

It will get worse for them and I'll be shocked if they finish anywhere near Europa League places next season.

They’re not relegation fodder - yet. The thing is though is their problems are only going to get worse.

Who is seriously going to want that job in the summer? Who is available? They will be looking at average managers at best. There are clubs way above United now in the pecking order when it comes to attracting managers and players.

Look at Evans. 14 years ago in 5 months time he was playing for them when he hammered them and took over. He started yesterday.

Nobody is going to want to go there. They’re likely to finish 8th this season. Bottom half next season 100%.

They’re shite.
Their first problem is that they do not want to develop a club incrementally, an improvement season by season to a point where you can challenge for the top honours in the game. They want to be the top club season after season, throwing their weight around, gloating and crowing like they used to do. Thankfully, there are a much greater number of teams in the PL who can challenge them and outplay them. The other problem they have is that their fans cannot accommodate the notion that their club is among the also-rans. I read somewhere yesterday that they have conceded the number of goals that matched the 70-71 season. How many Rags can remember that.

I hope new and young City fans have read their history books and know where we came from!

I’m sorry, wtf, I’ve not watched her before… she’s Sky’s head reporter of football!?!? Jeezus
No, just one of several “Senior Reporters”, no idea what the distinction is but she’s fucking useless, as most know she’s a Dipper and she said she didn’t choose the Dippers, they chose her, familiar twee shit that only those cunts can come up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.