United Thread - 2023/24

Lifted off BBC website. I’ll have whatever Hammaad is smoking.

“Aside from Man City feels like Man Utd have had a very good window with some transfers that could possibly help them challenge for the league”
Hammaad Blackburn fan

Player of the season numerous times at Chelsea? Set up Havertz against you lot in the CL final? England regular? Be fair..
He's not been good for two years. One pass in one game doesn't make a great player. Name the one thing he's great at. You can't because it doesn't exist. Also Maguire is an england regular, so let's not use that as a barometer of quality!

“Aside from Man City feels like Man Utd have had a very good window with some transfers that could possibly help them challenge for the league”
Hammaad Blackburn fan
Be careful, it's lethal in anything other than the tiniest dose and even then causes irreversible brain damage. Hammaad luckily enough is immune to this.

Definitely not a good window but at least have tried to do things within the constraints of the bastard owners.
While everyone has been hyperfocused on Maguire, Ten Hag has shipped out 26 players in 12 months.

Onana is an upgrade on De Gea
Amrabat is an upgrade on Fred
24 year old Mount is an upgrade on 31 year old Erikson
Hojlund is an upgrade on Weghorse, although a tailors dummy would have achieved that.

Hammaad Blackburn fan
Retaining Attwell and Webb so far has resulted in 4 additional points in 2 games, best signings they have done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.