United Thread - 2023/24

Was down at the Hospital yesterday
Finished my Appt and coming out
I had my City Shirt on btw
And 2 pillars of rag persuasion walk past me
One shouts
" oh mate you have **** on you"
To which I replied
" Not half as much as you on your shirt and it's turned Yellow( Team viewer goalie shirt??) Sort it out with that debt"
He ambled on with his pal towards the entrance
Where upon one of the Security Staff
Told him to cut it out or he wouldn't be seen and wasn't coming in
Typical Ape Rag behaviour as usual
How did they evolve??
Whenever a plastic tries that one with me my standard reply is that it must be championshit.
Lately I've added that I'm not sure I'd it's Premier League or European championshit.
Think twats don't know what to say

It may not be this season it happens, but sentiment to “Worlds best defensive midfielder” Casemiro will change soon. If they get Mount, with him and Fernandes in midfield, Casemiro will be overrun and for a man who is on big bucks and past 30, the tide will turn.

Also, keep an eye on Greenwood’s integration (which is inevitably happening). That could get toxic.

It may not be this season it happens, but sentiment to “Worlds best defensive midfielder” Casemiro will change soon. If they get Mount, with him and Fernandes in midfield, Casemiro will be overrun and for a man who is on big bucks and past 30, the tide will turn.

Also, keep an eye on Greenwood’s integration (which is inevitably happening). That could get toxic.

Wondered why they brought in the fining of clubs for “nasty” singing The dirty rotten scum will play Greenwood and any nasty singing by opposing fans that club be fined!

Yep,they are looking at saving approx £50 Million if they can slime that shithouse back in their shite squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.