United Thread - 2023/24

Title contenders. ???.
Pieces starting to fail into place.
What fucking planet are you on.
You lot might be in a title challenge if City ,dippers,arsenal,and Chelsea gave up .
Until then dream on
I didn't say that United were title contenders, but the pieces are so obviously falling into place. He needed rid of Ronaldo, he did that. He needed to replace the goalkeeper, he did that. He had to strip Harry Maguire of captaincy, he did that. Players that have gone up a level in performance under Ten Hag. Rashford, Shaw, Garnacho, Wan Bisakka, Bruno, Fred, Lindelof...this is in just one season. He has wanted Mason Mount since 2017, now he's got him. And we will soon see why.

Arsenal had a flash in the pan season. They went out of all the cup comps early and only had to concentrate on the PL and they bottled that in the end.
It is unlikely that Liverpool will hit the ground running with half their squad ripped out and replaced. It takes Klopp 2 seasons to build a squad.
Chelsea are a mess. An owner playing championship manager and wondering why Mykhailo Mudryk isn't the new Mbappe. They are a disaster.

I didn't say that United were title contenders, but the pieces are so obviously falling into place. He needed rid of Ronaldo, he did that. He needed to replace the goalkeeper, he did that. He had to strip Harry Maguire of captaincy, he did that. Players that have gone up a level in performance under Ten Hag. Rashford, Shaw, Garnacho, Wan Bisakka, Bruno, Fred, Lindelof...this is in just one season. He has wanted Mason Mount since 2017, now he's got him. And we will soon see why.

Arsenal had a flash in the pan season. They went out of all the cup comps early and only had to concentrate on the PL and they bottled that in the end.
It is unlikely that Liverpool will hit the ground running with half their squad ripped out and replaced. It takes Klopp 2 seasons to build a squad.
Chelsea are a mess. An owner playing championship manager and wondering why Mykhailo Mudryk isn't the new Mbappe. They are a disaster.
Definitely all falling into place .
Johnny Evans is back.
Brilliant .
Absolutely brilliant .
Don't get to cold in our shadow .
And it's would have been hard for Rashford to go up a level from the season before last would it

I think we saw the capability of Ten Hag's team, post world cup. Where they went on that mad run. Still alive in 4 competition by mid April. But we also saw the lack of depth in the squad. Playing Erikson in the FA cup at home against Reading, where he was assaulted by Andy Carrol, and missed the rest of the season. Erikson should not have been playing in that game. Nor should Casemiro or Rashford. But he didn't trust the bench. So he ran his first 11 into the ground, and after knocking Barcelona out of the Uefa cup and winning the league cup, the team ran out of steam. The team tailed off at the business end of the season. And limped over the line in 3rd.

If this summers transfer window goes as follows.

Mason Mount
Andre Onana
Rasmus Hojlund
Sofyan Amrabat

I think that some of the lack of squad depth is addressed. Mason Mount starts and adds energy with pressing, which leaves Erikson as a back up option for Mount or Bruno. Amrabat can be rotated with Casemiro. Kobbie Mainoo will also be introduced this season. He is similar to Bellingham in that he likes to control the game and drive forward.

Hojlund as main striker with Martial on the bench.

Antony, Sancho and Amad as options on the right

Rashford and Garnacho as options on the left.

Back 4 is decent, with 2 options in each position. Shaw (Malacia) Martinez (Shaw) Varane (Lindelof) Dalot (Wan Bisakka)

A new goalie who is confident and can play out from the back, and play as sweeper.

We will see how it all pans out.
I’m glad you lot are still getting excited about another hopeful season. More than confident you’ll still be a shower of shit come May.

I’ve just seen you’ve signed JFE, funny as fuck.

Definitely all falling into place .
Johnny Evans is back.
Brilliant .
Absolutely brilliant .
Don't get to cold in our shadow .
And it's would have been hard for Rashford to go up a level from the season before last would it
I'm happy with Jonny Evans back at the club. He's a free agent. Pep tried to sign him in 2017 & 2019 when Laporte was injured and Fenandinho was played at center half. He's a ball playing defender. Does all the right things consistently.

He'll be a decent 5th choice center back, after world cup winners Martinez & Varane. Sweden Captain, Victor Lindelof. And Luke Shaw.

This is what I've read about the Giggs case. Not sure why I bothered!

He and his GF were in a hotel after a night out. They get back to the room and start arguing about her chatting up men, him chatting up women. A pretty toxic relationship, but no surprise looking back over Gigg's illustrious history of bad relationship decisions. Anyhow, the argument results in her leaving the hotel. She originally said that he threw her out of the room naked. But CCTV did not back up that statement, and she was seen leaving the hotel fully clothed and with all her stuff.

After some time in the room alone, Giggs had a concern that she would go back to his house and start taking his stuff, so he got a taxi home. They had both been drinking.

On pulling up to the drive of his house, his noticed his GF's sisters car was on the driveway, and his dog was in the boot of the car and the back seats were filled with stuff taken from the house. He retrieved the dog and went into the house where his GF and Sister were ransacking the place. He put his mobile phone down at the front door and went to confront them.

Another argument ensued, this time with both sisters. At some point as the sister went out to load up the car, he noticed that his mobile phone was missing. He discovered that his GF had taken it. He made a grab for it, and the phone fell to the floor, they both bent down to pick the phone up and clashed heads. The sister came back into the house and the GF said, "He's just headbutted me." Giggs then said to the sister, "I'll headbutt you next if you don't Fuck off out of my house..." They rang the police and he was arrested.

The end.

He's an imbecile & a philanderer but not a woman beater.
Fuck off, what a load of shit, but like the Dippers dropping a pot of coins on a young City fan then saying it was a whip round for the driver.

The CPS would have prosecuted in the first place if he didn’t have a case to answer, then a lengthy deliberation by the Jury that led to what should have been a retrial but his girlfriend for whatever reason doesn’t have the appetite for it.

I suppose you’ll tell us Greenwood is innocent as well, remember this?

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpg
    IMG_4450.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 27
I'm happy with Jonny Evans back at the club. He's a free agent. Pep tried to sign him in 2017 & 2019 when Laporte was injured and Fenandinho was played at center half. He's a ball playing defender. Does all the right things consistently.

He'll be a decent 5th choice center back, after world cup winners Martinez & Varane. Sweden Captain, Victor Lindelof. And Luke Shaw.
Jesus you need help.
You think lindelof is a good player cos he's selden captain
Varane is fucked his pace has gone.
And the midget is just that.
Johnny back for you previously season and your happy.
You might be the best person on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.