United Thread - 2023/24

Sky even shown a stats box of United's record with and without Maguire.

As if he's a game changer, total joke and made it hard for themselves against the worse team in the league. Any decent team would win without breaking a sweat.

I can't believe we're only 1.74 to beat them next week. They're fucking atrocious. I know form can go out the window in derbys but I struggle to see how they'll deal with us over 90 minutes.

The infamous “not in my lifetime” quote from Ferguson was in answer to the question ‘can you ever see a time when City will start as favourites in the derby?’. Well, we now start every derby, even at the swamp, as favourites!
Whatever the result, we are now considered to be far superior to our quiet neighbours … and I bet that hurts him to his core.

The infamous “not in my lifetime” quote from Ferguson was in answer to the question ‘can you ever see a time when City will start as favourites in the derby?’. Well, we now start every derby, even at the swamp, as favourites!
Whatever the result, we are now considered to be far superior to our quiet neighbours … and I bet that hurts him to his core.
I wish this would be pinned in this thread ;)

This was glorious last year

As if he's a game changer, total joke and made it hard for themselves against the worse team in the league. Any decent team would win without breaking a sweat.
I noticed that too. Apparently they're virtually unbeatable with him in the side. I do hope he's fit and selected for next week...... bwhahahaha

Erm…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.