United Thread - 2023/24

is it true that if Niece Finnish higher in their league than the rags do in Premier that due to Sir Ratclife having a foot in both camps that they don’t qualify for Champions league ?
Please let it be true !
That’s grand son. Aunt you getting a bit giddy though? Remember our sponsor from the 80s - brother? Luckily we’ve got bigger sponsors now - (ne)phew!

is it true that if Niece Finnish higher in their league than the rags do in Premier that due to Sir Ratclife having a foot in both camps that they don’t qualify for Champions league ?
Please let it be true !
It’s not true. You can own 30% of a second club with no problem and up to 49% provided you take no part in major management decisions. (UEFA rules last time I checked). If both qualify, any necessary adjustments can be made.
CFG always make arrangements so their European clubs are within the rules. Ineos/Ratcliffe can do the same.

I see Tent Peg thinks it’s right clubs should have the book thrown at them for FFP breaches…. Yep we all agree. Self awareness remains in short supply over at The Swamp.
Maybe because itwas completely brushed under the carpet it didn't actually happen.
Did it...
I'm sure they failed ffp.
Didn't they

Minor breaches don’t count. Just like they are allowed to lose more than twice as much as Everton but not get punished.
Wouldn't it just be easier if the league relegated all other teams apart from the rags the wall pushers and arsenal.
Just have the 3 media darlings

Yep. But of course our rag-worshipping media would not allow any negativity about their favourites to go public: they had to maintain the myth that the rags do everything proper and correct, adhering to their own impeccable moral codes (how did I keep a straight face typing that last line out?).
You may have kept a straight face...I spit out my coffee and am still ROFL. :-)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.