United Thread - 2023/24

Early this morning in the 1am bulletin on Sly News the headlines were “Mctominey says the toxicity is gone and the players are together” then and I kid you not “The Manchester United player Mary Earps England Goalkeeper shirt sold out on line within minutes of being made available”. No numbers, just in the headline, they must trawl the internet for these ridiculous tit bits.
That whole story about Mctominay is absolute bollocks, from top to bottm. I've watched him closely last few time and he just cannot be arsed with the hard work (Or maybe commitment). He exmplifies (along with Rashford) the shit going on in that club.

Pep would roast him for not trying to win back the ball he just lost, nevermind the way he doesnt give a shit after he loses the ball.

The Earps thing... Non story based around emotive context. I couldnt give a shit how many shirts SHE sells, people are buying them because its in the news, not because female footballers are a down-trodden species who deserve special treatment that nmakes them MORE equal than anyone else.

I need food.

That whole story about Mctominay is absolute bollocks, from top to bottm. I've watched him closely last few time and he just cannot be arsed with the hard work (Or maybe commitment). He exmplifies (along with Rashford) the shit going on in that club.

Pep would roast him for not trying to win back the ball he just lost, nevermind the way he doesnt give a shit after he loses the ball.

The Earps thing... Non story based around emotive context. I couldnt give a shit how many shirts SHE sells, people are buying them because its in the news, not because female footballers are a down-trodden species who deserve special treatment that nmakes them MORE equal than anyone else.

I need food.
I seem to remember they weren’t even bothering making the England Goalkeeper shirt available to the public before the Women’s World Cup. It was only after a bit of bleating the manufacturer relented so it would seem this shirt is not great commercially for the company.

Just read, it’s not even true, it sold out on the England web site but is still available direct from Nike!

The brief highlights that I sneered at last night reinforced the view that Slabhead is not a Premier league player. Not even close. He'd do fine in the bottom half of the Championship: Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield etc, but no way would he get into a side looking for CL football. That he is also a seemingly automatic choice for Waistcoat is as bizarre and as detrimental to the national side as it could possibly be.
He lumbers around like Baloo the bear, aimlessly giving the ball away but trying his damnest to make it look like he is at least trying. Twice last night in the second half he lost his man and was about three yards off-pace when he realised it. His decision making was poor, extremely poor for a so-called 'professional' footballer, and he appears to have all the agility of Jake the Peg when it comes to trapping the ball.

The rags have some extremely below-average players in their squad, more so than most clubs in the Prem I'd bet, but Slabhead stands alone, head and shoulders over the rest of the mediocre-mercenaries they have stealing a living at the swamp.
Have you noticed the little skip he does when the ball goes in and he realises that it was his fault?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.