United Thread - 2023/24

The MSM web site here in New Zealand is carrying many stories about the rags readying bids for numerous players costing hundreds of millions. I thought they didn't have any room to buy players because they would breach Fair Pay rules. Anyone know what they can do?
It's all click bait shit for the hard of thinking unwashed sad masses mate.

If they had any money they'd not be loaning bald midfielders and defenders who can't get into the spurs side.

Currently my favourite rumours are Madrid want Varane back and Sancho will have his contract paid off (as an obvious boyhood rag he's won't want the £60m or so in wages though and will take 2 mars bars & house removal costs).

Hell his contract runs out in June 2026! They have 42 million left in wages to pay him, he's on £350 k a week. They really are a gift which keeps on giving. They paid £73 mill for a city reject, I bet to try and get one over on us, with an astonishing total outlay of 173 million pounds. I hope he does a Phil 'The Face' Jones....
They are without a doubt the poorest run football Club in the world.
To make things even worse, the Theatre of scum is falling down, While Manchesters finest are building state of the art infrastructure and the sheikh does not look like he's getting bored anytime soon.

Happy Friday everyone!

Merry Christmas and best wishes and peace and goodwill to all.

Except.

This bunch of fucking shit stained, debt ridden, vermin (of all kinds) infested, nostalgia wallowing, dickhead supported, irrelevant entities, 12 second conceding, mard arsed, deluded, diseased meat supplying ( I went to school in Salford at the time!), woman beating, gpc haunted, horse spunk victims, non Mancunian, dipper twinned, zebra pant wearing, click bait morons called nytid.

Them lot can fuck off, bastards one and all as Tiny Tim (Martinez) nearly said once I believe.
I hope all the pine needles fall off their Christmas tree's today, Santa is brought up to speed by the Pope before he sets off on Sunday, their turkeys (and I am not talking about their first team) are drier than the sahara during a heatwave in their Lidl dinner for one, their sprouts make them follow through, they all get Caramac selection boxes, their prosecco is flat, their Gran has a shave before visiting, their satsumas all have pips in and all their dogs have diarrhoea and shit on their living room carpets.

As you were my lovely Blu3S.

CTID.

Hell his contract runs out in June 2026! They have 42 million left in wages to pay him, he's on £350 k a week. They really are a gift which keeps on giving. They paid £73 mill for a city reject, I bet to try and get one over on us, with an astonishing total outlay of 173 million pounds. I hope he does a Phil 'The Face' Jones....
They are without a doubt the poorest run football Club in the world.
To make things even worse, the Theatre of scum is falling down, While Manchesters finest are building state of the art infrastructure and the sheikh does not look like he's getting bored anytime soon.
That's genuinely filled me with Christmas cheer.

Thanks.

Happy Friday everyone!

Except.

This bunch of fucking shit stained, debt ridden, vermin (of all kinds) infested, nostalgia wallowing, dickhead supported, irrelevant entities, 12 second conceding, mard arsed, deluded, diseased meat supplying ( I went to school in Salford at the time!), woman beating, gpc haunted, horse spunk victims, non Mancunian, dipper twinned, zebra pant wearing, click bait morons called nytid.

Them lot can fuck off, bastards one and all as Tiny Tim (Martinez) nearly said once I believe.
I hope all the pine needles fall off their Christmas tree's today, Santa is brought up to speed by the Pope before he sets off on Sunday, their turkeys (and I am not talking about their first team) are drier than the sahara during a heatwave in their Lidl dinner for one, their sprouts make them follow through, they all get Caramac selection boxes, their prosecco is flat, their Gran has a shave before visiting, their satsumas all have pips in and all their dogs have diarrhoea and shit on their living room carpets.

CTID.
Are you @KentBlue in disguise.:-)
Bravo sir.

Happy Friday everyone!

Except.

CTID.
th-3797291546.jpg

It's all click bait shit for the hard of thinking unwashed sad masses mate.

If they had any money they'd not be loaning bald midfielders and defenders who can't get into the spurs side.

Currently my favourite rumours are Madrid want Varane back and Sancho will have his contract paid off (as an obvious boyhood rag he's won't want the £60m or so in wages though and will take 2 mars bars & house removal costs).
Presumably though, Luke Shaw would then nick the Mars Bars off him, leaving him with just the house removal costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.