United Thread - 2023/24

True, but those Glazers that want to sell have the same number of votes as those that want to stay. ( As far as I know). These plus A shares plus Ineos would outvote the rest.

But if the Glazers who want out sell their shares in the future to Ratcliffe, they revert to "worthless" A shares. Is that right?

If so, the remaining Glazers will still have control.

Goal difference is usually a fairly good indicator of what your league position should be.

United's g/d is minus 5

10th/11th would be their rough position
Based on GD last season they should have finished in 7th not 3rd, again just due to fluking numerous undeserved narrow wins whilst being outplayed by the opposition team.

exactly, that is the point, they are in a false position and it is not sustainable in the long run
I think it is somewhat “sustainable”. They are shit, the worst “team” in the league for me. However, their players are generally better than some of the other teams around them. So they can beat a lot of teams with individual moments despite getting outplayed. Those tend to be narrow wins. But they can often get battered by the top teams as they are basically shit. Hence they can outperform their goal difference. They’ve done it for a good while now so I don't see why they can’t carry on doing that

But if the Glazers who want out sell their shares in the future to Ratcliffe, they revert to "worthless" A shares. Is that right?

If so, the remaining Glazers will still have control.
The company constitution dictates the A & B shares which before the sale to Ragcliffe only glazers could hold B shares now they have sold B shares to him the constitution would have been modified thus further Bs can be sold and retain the 10:1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.