United Thread - 2023/24

Interesting.(Welcome To Trafford)

E8-BBD280-5-D3-F-4-E98-A313-34-F9-E6-C41395.webp

“To any United fans listening, I am not trying to steer it in any particular way — that’s not my job,” Mr Burnham, a lifelong Everton supporter, said. “Your club needs to decide what it wants.

“All I am saying is, we are absolutely standing behind the club in saying whatever it is they want, we will facilitate. We will be there to make sure that the club is set up for the future.

“I think there is an exciting potential here, I am talking to the club. I may well be seeing them next week.

Interesting.(Welcome To Trafford)

E8-BBD280-5-D3-F-4-E98-A313-34-F9-E6-C41395.webp

“To any United fans listening, I am not trying to steer it in any particular way — that’s not my job,” Mr Burnham, a lifelong Everton supporter, said. “Your club needs to decide what it wants.

“All I am saying is, we are absolutely standing behind the club in saying whatever it is they want, we will facilitate. We will be there to make sure that the club is set up for the future.

“I think there is an exciting potential here, I am talking to the club. I may well be seeing them next week.

What the fuck is going on. Do us a favour Burnham you Scouse ****, sort the fucking city centre out and then worry about that shower. You're there for Manchester and not those fucking clowns. Do something about Piccadilly Gardens you twat.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.