United Thread - 2023/24

Ten Haha bemoaning forest targeting Fernandes to get him to react. Maybe if he wasn't such a well known cry baby and blatant cheat, who is very likely to react to not getting his own way, then he'd have a point.
I see Slimy Stone put his name to this story on BBC yet did not allow comments on it as no doubt some home truths by fans of all clubs wouod have been posted.
Rat face is one if the biggest embarrassments in the PL for play acting, moaning and diving. Remember during lockdown and no fans, his scream was heard across the world after barely a touch.
Only mystery is how he avoids so many cards for dissent

I always wondered what all those different colours in his hair represented

I see Slimy Stone put his name to this story on BBC yet did not allow comments on it as no doubt some home truths by fans of all clubs wouod have been posted.
Rat face is one if the biggest embarrassments in the PL for play acting, moaning and diving. Remember during lockdown and no fans, his scream was heard across the world after barely a touch.
Only mystery is how he avoids so many cards for dissent
May I suggest, the colour of his shirt?

Rancid meat to school kids.
Kicking grieving families out of their homes.
Stitching up every single other club by ensuring they were front and centre financially.
Covering up misogyny on an industrial scale.
Beatifying a liver thief.
Welcoming a tax dodger as a messiah.

This is Manchester nytid we’re talking about.

They have the monopoly on the moral low ground.

Other than that I fucking hate them.

I dislike the dippers, the dial ramps up on a regular basis these days, they could never overtake these cnuts for me.

We got taken over lock, stock and barrel. Every news item was measured against how we would never catch the scum up.

The following years have been more than we could ever have imagined.

Their answer?

Suspicion and allegations abound.

If they’re not winning then the opposition are cheating.

A scruffy twat from Failsworth buys a minority stake and he’s the second coming. Media wankfest.

He’s suspiciously started to cosy up along with his publicly funded new stadium shite.
So tax payers money given might result in:
Schools having to buy sub standard food for kids.
No government support for eviction threatened families.

It’s the nytid way. DNA if you like.

They really think they’re a national treasure.
The crown jewel of the Premier League.

Fuck em. Their local ( can’t get a ticket) fans these days are bitter - oh the fucking irony - they’ll never know how to be a proper Bert.

We laughed, we cried, we stayed loyal and never gave up.
We couldn’t give up - we kept our club alive.

Their anti Glazer shite doesn’t even touch the sides when it comes to suffering.
We watched a once great club find a position just a tad lower than rock bottom.
Kept the faith - then got our reward.

They’re watching their fetid, grotesque PLC implode. Good innit.

Be nice on the way up. The City way.
Be ugly and ungracious on the way up. The nytid way.

Well said...
giphy-10.gif
Now to catch up on the rest of this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.