United Thread - 2023/24

Now Scruffy Jim Is bringing in Seb Coe. The very person who has cost the country £100'smill to turn the Olympic stadium into West Ham's home stadium. And to negotiate a really shit rental deal with West Ham for the stadium.

You can see the road Scruffy Jim is taking. Getting Coe in to try and get money from the Government for his stadium project.
The England sports want to bring world athletic championships in future ideal timing and nice multi purpose running track round grass area

The day I’m glad we got 5 Champions League places is the day you can call me a self-entitled, self-satisfied, living-in-the-past, low-expectation plastic who thinks that 5th best team in England qualifies my team for anything other than the right to play in the same division next year. Does it reduce the number of Europa and Conference places we get, or will a top-half finish be enough?

Still, when you qualify as Champions for the Champions League, and you stay Champions of your domestic league, and win the Champions League in the same season, everything else looks a little bit smaller.

Need to get a petition going against this if it does start to see light of day,absolutely shocking that they are considering this with taxpayers money no shame at all,could you imagine the outrage if this was us,fucking disgusting that’s what it is ..
I think there’s a petition already started.

The day I’m glad we got 5 Champions League places is the day you can call me a self-entitled, self-satisfied, living-in-the-past, low-expectation plastic who thinks that 5th best team in England qualifies my team for anything other than the right to play in the same division next year. Does it reduce the number of Europa and Conference places we get, or will a top-half finish be enough?

Still, when you qualify as Champions for the Champions League, and you stay Champions of your domestic league, and win the Champions League in the same season, everything else looks a little bit smaller.
It does need a rebrand. It’s not really the Champions’ League anymore.

Now Scruffy Jim Is bringing in Seb Coe. The very person who has cost the country £100'smill to turn the Olympic stadium into West Ham's home stadium. And to negotiate a really shit rental deal with West Ham for the stadium.

You can see the road Scruffy Jim is taking. Getting Coe in to try and get money from the Government for his stadium project.
Coe was my MP for five years. I saw him once, and that was when he was out for a run.

He thought so much of the constituency that his wife went to London to have the birth of their first child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.