United Thread - 2023/24

Jim and the G’s are just trying the American way where by the city pays for a new stadium normally on the back of them talking about moving - where in the south could they go? Had several United friends say it’s wrong for all the reasons we say. Burnham’s up for election in May if (big if) there’s a credible candidate sure lots of Blues/non football/Liverpool fans (don’t underestimate how many in greater Manchester, there’s a dozen plus at work and we are in the city centre) might vote against him

Never thought I’d say this but a great article about the hypocrisy of Scuffy Jim Scouser Burnham

“Memo to greater Manchester taxpayers... Monaco Jim is down to his last £14bn and needs your help to build a new Old Trafford... and Andy Burnham's involvement is an embarrassment that should be laughed out of town”

Never thought I’d say this but a great article about the hypocrisy of Scuffy Jim Scouser Burnham

“Memo to greater Manchester taxpayers... Monaco Jim is down to his last £14bn and needs your help to build a new Old Trafford... and Andy Burnham's involvement is an embarrassment that should be laughed out of town”

Worth 14b now thought it was a meagre 12b!

Our owner is worth 18/20b now just think back of after he had bought us he go with a begging bowl to the council to rebuild the surrounding area sort out all the toxic ground that had to be done before building anything! Do you think the media would be like it is now? As in every paper with a headline calling our new owner out!?

Yup. The idea that the taxpayer should fund the new swamp is outrageous. The Glazers have taken gazillions out of the club. The standard practice is either to borrow the money or set out a rights issue for the shareholders to stump up the cash.

Worth 14b now thought it was a meagre 12b!

Our owner is worth 18/20b now just think back of after he had bought us he go with a begging bowl to the council to rebuild the surrounding area sort out all the toxic ground that had to be done before building anything! Do you think the media would be like it is now? As in every paper with a headline calling our new owner out!?
Additionally, I don’t remember Frannie going to GMC to ask for money to help sort out the toxic waste that was found under the Kippax.

Gah. They're finally getting their act together off the field.

Won't be an instant change, but I expect them to be challenging in 3-4 years at this rate.

Gah. They're finally getting their act together off the field.

Won't be an instant change, but I expect them to be challenging in 3-4 years at this rate.
Why what have they done to get their act together.
Asked tax payers to pay to rebuild the crumbling shit hole.
They will never do anything while that pissed up bully is hanging about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.