United Thread - 2023/24

I didn't read your post after the first sentence. Feel free to carry on the good fight.
That's a shame as I genuinely wanted to know why you came to the conclusions you did.
I was hoping that if there were any factual inaccuracies in what I said you'd point them out so I could learn and grow, I'm assuming that there were some untrue statements in my first sentence that you have taken issue with causing you to be offended so O apologise for that. I think the modern adage of "facts don't care about your feelings" would come into play here so feel free to point out any misinformation I may have been taken in by.
I'm a firm believer that the free and frank sharing of information allows us to grow as a society, particularly when people are basing their opinions on false information so thought I may have missed or misunderstood some information that you have.
I understand that people don't always want to have their boundaries tested and need their safe spaces though so will leave you to your afternoon.
Surely we can all agree though that even if the greatest stadium the world's ever seen was built in Trafford the team that plays there would still be dogshit and 95% of the people visiting would be cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.