United Thread - 2023/24

At a club that has had and continues to sign and employ the most obnoxious and horrible examples of humanity, this utter turd must be one of the worst ever.
There's definitely something in tje water with them. My dad always uses to say that too. Saw a good example, some old clips of Real Madrid on you tube last week of them playing united about 57 and decided to have a quick.click on it. Real scored a couple then united grabbed a couple of Real players by the throat and that was it. That was supposed to be their finest side!

Mea culpa, bloody spellcheck! Have corrected it.. BTW, if you haven't already, check out The O'Jays session with Daryl Hall's band in the series 'Daryl's House'.. exquisite (like all the other sessions held there with so many great artists!)

BTW, to get back on thread, The Red Filth are bobbins..
Love Daryls House, so many brilliant artists, T - Bone was a star. Anyway back on track.

SCUM.

Henry winter just posted ITV got rugby scheduled for 2.15 do earliest tv slot 5.15
Don't shoot messenger
It's a 2.45 ko and that's supposedly a fixed time. Think ITV are scheduled to show it live so unless they move it to another of their channels I can't see how we will kick off any earlier than 5.15. Given that the Met insisted we ko at 3.00pm last year it will be interesting to see what happens this season.

It's a 2.45 ko and that's supposedly a fixed time. Think ITV are scheduled to show it live so unless they move it to another of their channels I can't see how we will kick off any earlier than 5.15. Given that the Met insisted we ko at 3.00pm last year it will be interesting to see what happens this season.
Was there any trouble last year?

Thinking about it City are far better off playing united in the final rather than Coventry. Against Coventry the whole media and football fans itself would of been totally against City, win and its expected and no credit, lose and its a disaster with the media in pure joy. But versus united, little media circus plus the fact they are utter crap makes it a better tie for me.
I bet that before the end of the game yesterday, they had worked out the relative squad values ready for the final v Coventry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.