United Thread - 2023/24

I know it's difficult, but, the rags will put a shite team out, in hope of handing the arse the title and save the other players for their Cup Final of Cup Finals.
As someone pointed out last week, would the rags want to go into the Cup final against a City side that hasn’t won anything this season?

I’ve just had a look at the BBC's gossip column, and, apparently, Christian Falk (no, I’ve never heard of him, either) claims that Bayern are considering ten Bob as their new head coach.

No laughing at the back.

There was an article in The Athletic last week about Chelsea, where they explained how it's all worked out.

It all sounded very complicated, and then they listed the squad, and everyone laughed.

Nicolas Jackson's value has apparently increased from £32m to £83 this season.

Romeo Lavia, on the other hand had dropped to £10m.
I note you said increased - but I reckon £83 is less than £32m ;). I think £83 might be too much to be honest lol
Is that inversely proportional to his XG score???
I mean, fuckin hell, if he's worth £83m how much for Haaland now??

I’ve just had a look at the BBC's gossip column, and, apparently, Christian Falk (no, I’ve never heard of him, either) claims that Bayern are considering ten Bob as their new head coach.

No laughing at the back.

Joking aside weren't the German rags linked with wreck it Ralph a few weeks ago? Ralphy may not have any personality but is an intelligent football guy.

Poundland on the other hand, is just shite.

It would be piss funny if Bayern suddenly start putting the feelers out for Ollie. At this rate Louis van neck will be reconsidered in a couple of weeks.....

Joking aside weren't the German rags linked with wreck it Ralph a few weeks ago? Ralphy may not have any personality but is an intelligent football guy.

Poundland on the other hand, is just shite.

It would be piss funny if Bayern suddenly start putting the feelers out for Ollie. At this rate Louis van neck will be reconsidered in a couple of weeks.....
I think rag nick was actually interviewed for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.