United trash dressing room after loss at Wembley...

squirtyflower said:
sirtaki said:
No problem with that, I'd be upset if it was 10-0.
why, do you still go through to the final if you keep it to single figures

and you call us deluded! lol
I've been to a lot of finals, great result for you, but if you can't understand a defeat from a drubbing you can't be a footballer.

sirtaki said:
squirtyflower said:

I've been to a lot of finals, great result for you, but if you can't understand a defeat and a drubbing you can't be a footballer.
i don't profess to be one you half wit, i'm a fan
i personally don't believe you've ever been to a wembley final to see scum, just a hunch

whether it's 1-0 or 10-0 you still get knocked out

squirtyflower said:
sirtaki said:
I've been to a lot of finals, great result for you, but if you can't understand a defeat and a drubbing you can't be a footballer.
i don't profess to be one you half wit, i'm a fan
i personally don't believe you've ever been to a wembley final to see scum, just a hunch

whether it's 1-0 or 10-0 you still get knocked out
OK.

sirtaki said:
squirtyflower said:

I've been to a lot of finals, great result for you, but if you can't understand a defeat from a drubbing you can't be a footballer.

'ooh I've been to a lot of finals' Not only are you a liar but you also sound like a massive ponce. Nice one.

sirtaki said:
squirtyflower said:

Good thing it only takes a defeat to go from playing in the final to watching it at home. Good for you that you've been to many finals. One final you won't be going to is this year's FA Cup final. And you aren't going because of us. It burns you that we knocked you out, us the noisy neighbors, the likkle ciddy you never thought would be a force but is now coming together, fighting as a team on thie pitch & winking like a champ off it. Your fear of us manifests itself in ridiculous rationalizations, like a 1-0 defeat in a cup semi is somehow better than 10-0. We play at Wembley May 14.....you????
But I guess a great team like yours will bounce back & make an example out of Newcas.......oh, wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.