uniteds green and gold

ban-mcfc said:
Xavvi said:
I was sat amongst them at Wembley yesterday and a few Korean tourists in United gear asked us what it was all about. As sad as it is for football, it's fucking hilarious that they have to fight their own support to fight the owners.

why oh why, where you fucking sat amongst them at wembley????!!!!!

My rag mate works for Carling so got free tickets. I was in London after the Chelsea game and my flight didn't leave until seven o'clock so he asked me to come along as his dad pulled out and I went in his place.

Did it look like this?

Copyofdelia10.jpg
Copyofdelia11.jpg
Copyofdelia3.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
Copyofdelia4.jpg
Copyofdelia5.jpg
delia10.jpg
delia14.jpg
delia16.jpg
delia19.jpg
delia21.jpg
delia12.jpg
delia13.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
delia13.jpg
Copyofdelia10.jpg
Copyofdelia11.jpg
Copyofdelia3.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
Copyofdelia4.jpg
Copyofdelia5.jpg
delia10.jpg
delia14.jpg
delia16.jpg
delia19.jpg
delia21.jpg
delia12.jpg
delia13.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
delia13.jpg
Copyofdelia10.jpg
Copyofdelia11.jpg
Copyofdelia3.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
Copyofdelia4.jpg
Copyofdelia5.jpg
delia10.jpg
delia14.jpg
delia16.jpg
delia19.jpg
delia21.jpg
delia12.jpg
delia13.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
delia13.jpg
Copyofdelia10.jpg
Copyofdelia11.jpg
Copyofdelia3.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
Copyofdelia4.jpg
Copyofdelia5.jpg
delia10.jpg
delia14.jpg
delia16.jpg
delia19.jpg
delia21.jpg
delia12.jpg
delia13.jpg
deliasmate.jpg
delia13.jpg

I suppose you can't argue with their determination when they're going this far. Then again, if your backed by millionaires, then you can afford to get companies like this involved.

How do.

Manchester United Supporters Trust signs Obama's digital team to take Green and Gold global

Monday, 01 March 2010

The Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) has stepped up its Green and Gold protest campaign by signing Blue State Digital, the US agency that underpinned my.barackobama.com, helping to raise over $500m dollars online for the the president's election.

Blue State, which opened a London office last year, has been brought in to help communicate MUST's message against the club's current debt-laden Glazer regime to a global audience.

From the terraces to the netAs MUST CEO Duncan Drasdo imparted: "The challenge now is to spread the Green and Gold message from the twirling scarves at Old Trafford to the whole Manchester United supporter base around the world."

Blue State, which helped Obama enlist 13m registered online supporters, as well as running UK campaigns against the BNP and Royal Mail privatisation, are "the best in the business" according to Drasdo, who is looking to swell the Green and Gold's army of 52,370 supporters.

He continued: "Initially we seek to double existing membership through the free online scheme to our first target of 100,000 campaign members and then we want to reach out to every single one of the millions of Manchester United supporters worldwide.

"Mass participation of supporters is essential if we are to achieve our long term aim of supporter ownership of Manchester United."

"Having a team that are at the cutting edge of using the newest tools and techniques to build effective campaign is a huge boost. This is our chance and we have to grab it with both hands," he concluded.

my.barackobama.com

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.joinmust.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.joinmust.org</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluestatedigital.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluestatedigital.com/</a>

Can anyone photoshop this and get a proper message for their banner? I can't understand why United fans are so concerned with Delia Smith!

Championship-Charlton-Ath-010.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.