unlucky but one glaring error

Bombo

I'm a Hughes out man but tonight I thought he got them fired up and did everyone proud. However not substituing dunne was a glaring error when we needed 11 men on the pitch it was obvious he was gonna go in a game that frantic after being given his final warning in the first half. With tiredness playing a big part after the mammoth effort the lads put in to risk going down to ten men was something he didn't need to do yet another ad tactical choice, however tonight performance was great. Hughes out let the owners decide!

Bombo said:
I'm a Hughes out man but tonight I thought he got them fired up and did everyone proud. However not substituing dunne was a glaring error when we needed 11 men on the pitch it was obvious he was gonna go in a game that frantic after being given his final warning in the first half. With tiredness playing a big part after the mammoth effort the lads put in to risk going down to ten men was something he didn't need to do yet another ad tactical choice, however tonight performance was great. Hughes out let the owners decide!

to be fair mate he couldnt subsitute dunne...i mean who for?!

kompany could have dropped back into defence and fernandes brought on for dunne, playing alongside zabalta......yet zab took a knock and had to go off for fernandes instead.....which was gonna happen minutes before dunne got silly....

for me there was no option but to leave dunne on and hope he dosnt do something stupid.....at least its shown full stop hes a liability........along with richards

Bombo said:

to be fair mate he couldnt subsitute dunne...i mean who for?!

kompany could have dropped back into defence and fernandes brought on for dunne, playing alongside zabalta......yet zab took a knock and had to go off for fernandes instead.....which was gonna happen minutes before dunne got silly....

for me there was no option but to leave dunne on and hope he dosnt do something stupid.....at least its shown full stop hes a liability........along with richards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.