"Upstairs" — The Bluemoon Refugee Camp (continued)

Beer's over there in the fridge on the right. Cake's in the cupboard on the left. There was some vodka but the bottle's full of water. Come on own up who necked the vodka.

I can't find the jaffa cakes either. They're not in the biscuit tin and not in the cake cupboard.

Ordering kebab and going to binge watch American Gods.
My chicken tikka jalfrezi wih extra green chillies is due in 25 minutes.
My spending the morning shitting through a ring of fire is due in 11 hours.
I should have gone for a kebab.

My chicken tikka jalfrezi wih extra green chillies is due in 25 minutes.
My spending the morning shitting through a ring of fire is due in 11 hours.
I should have gone for a kebab.

Fuck that, the ring of fire is dreaded by myself also, and i suspect many others. Sometimes i only remember half way through scoffing something and that sets a little timer at the back of my head. Every few hours the alarm is 'your gonna regret eating that' FUCK!

I get the same alarm but keep on going. If you're half way through best to get it done. Otherwise I end up microwaving what's left for lunch and end up with 2 days standing up.

I get the same alarm but keep on going. If you're half way through best to get it done. Otherwise I end up microwaving what's left for lunch and end up with 2 days standing up.

Get that American God's on boss, try forget about the impending afternoon spent with a burning cookie cutter. Just noticed it is Stars who have it and not netflix so it may be one episode a week damn it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.