Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to be played in Japan. Much better in the middle East. This competition is massive for South American fans and their players. Believe it or not it is revered in those parts so I expect Ederson and Alvarez to be pumped for this and encouraging their teammates to take it very seriously!

Used to be played in Japan. Much better in the middle East. This competition is massive for South American fans and their players. Believe it or not it is revered in those parts so I expect Ederson and Alvarez to be pumped for this and encouraging their teammates to take it very seriously!
I dont think taking it seriously is an issue. Look how we celebrated to Supercup and I think this is a way more important trophy

It certainly is a huge deal for those guys. The last South American winners (Corinthians in 2012) were instantly elevated to legendary status amongst the club’s fans to a degree that makes our reaction to winning the treble look pretty tame.

Bag of shite. FIFA Charity Shield......
Only that you play two games as an UEFA or COMNEBOL member, not the one off affair.

You're getting confused with the 1960-2004 Intercontinental Cup which was a joint venture between the two aforementioned confederations.

Only that you play two games as an UEFA or COMNEBOL member, not the one off affair.

You're getting confused with the 1960-2004 Intercontinental Cup which was a joint venture between the two aforementioned confederations.
Is the new incarnation any more prestigious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.