Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we make the carabao cup quarter finals thus year it becomes impossible for those that do every game as the semis of this and the quarters of the carabao are a day apart

The 32-team Club World Cup in the USA will be fantastic. The first proper World Cup for clubs and I am sure it will become a very important trophy as the years go forward. Well worth winning and an amazing trip. I think Sheikh Mansour has invested in it hasn't he? I seem to remember it was mentioned a few years ago.
Think with a lot of these things they're really downplayed until the weeks before and then the excitement and anticipation goes up, so yes I agree with you there.

This is probably a stupid question but how far away is the nearest city in a different country where you can get a booze?

This is probably a stupid question but how far away is the nearest city in a different country where you can get a booze?
Nearest, cheapest, and quickest are three different questions.

I love a pint, but there is no viable option in my opinion that justifies the expense and effort it would take to go somewhere else just for a pint.

Nearest, cheapest, and quickest are three different questions.

I love a pint, but there is no viable option in my opinion that justifies the expense and effort it would take to go somewhere else just for a pint.

Yeah it’s probably not realistic but I was just wondering about the logistics of basing yourself in Qatar for a week or so and popping over for the games.

Was looking at going to Saudi but the more I looked at it the more I thought why am I bothering.

Their government and religious leaders dont seem to like anyone and I would feel like a second class citizen as a christian.

Just my opinion.

Was looking at going to Saudi but the more I looked at it the more I thought why am I bothering.

Their government and religious leaders dont seem to like anyone and I would feel like a second class citizen as a christian.

Just my opinion.
Have you been listening to Jordan Henderson?

Just my opinion.
Not so,we will be made welcome if we are respectful, just don't expect Dubai.

KSA is very keen to portray an improving image to the world and the last thing they will want is an international event covered in controversy.

Go
Behave
Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.