Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know just shows you.

Palmerias absolutely battered them….24 shots to 3 but then Boca played 25 minutes with 10 men too.

Good for us. I think Fluminense should beat Boca in the Final but, as we have just seen, anything can happen in knockout footy.

Final is 4th November In Brazil.

View attachment 95290
I'm not sure having lots of shots from distance is battering them, across the 2 legs they had the same on target, with Boca having the better chances - didnt seem much between them.

Playing Boca would be great I reckon, lots of narrative around the game aside from it being one of the more well known South American Team (Which is one of the reasons I'm actually looking forward to the expanded World Club Championship in 2025, the chance to play teams I've never seen us play before from different continents.

Anyway, a quick look at Boca's squad show they have 3 ex United players, Romero the GK, Rojo who captains them and Edison Cavani, so be good beat a team with those in it.

Plus of course one of Boca's most famous ex players, the only only Carlos Tevez

I'm not sure having lots of shots from distance is battering them, across the 2 legs they had the same on target, with Boca having the better chances - didnt seem much between them.
Good point and in terms of xG there was little difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.