Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks Hamas is going to go to Saudi and do a damned thing, I think
you’re mistaken. Same for the IDF.

This war is VERY local atm, and unless the Israeli Air Force heads to Iran, I’d expect it to stay that way.

As for the event, we NEED to win it, otherwise it will have been a massive waste of time and energy going into the Christmas period and the second half of the season!
Agree but the clubs involved may have a different opinion with their multi billion pound squads.
Hopefully it goes ahead and we win it.

Agree but the clubs involved may have a different opinion with their multi billion pound squads.
Hopefully it goes ahead and we win it.
This is a warm-up for a Saudi World Cup bid. The teams will be protected like there’s no tomorrow, because the Saudis don’t want to put a foot wrong!

No fear of being accepted for a VISA, it was more the VISA fee I wanted to avoid.

I think it's only £30 though for an Electronic VISA waiver (EVW) after some investigation, whereas I had previously thought it was about £140 so not as bad.
It was 400 SAR last time I did it which is about 100 quid.

This is a warm-up for a Saudi World Cup bid. The teams will be protected like there’s no tomorrow, because the Saudis don’t want to put a foot wrong!
Jeddah is about 700 miles from Eilat which is the nearest Israeli City. Gaza is a further 150 miles. Can't see much happening in Jeddah. Saudi also doesn't generally allow Palestinians into the country - nevermind Hamas.

We are going to spend the same time and energy regardless if we win it or not.
Surely that misses the entire point of my post, no?!

Given the amount of time & energy that will be spent, we need to come back with the “Best Team in the Land and All the World” otherwise it will have been a complete waste of time & energy!

Heading into the New Year, when City often crank it up, if we come home knackered, with any injuries, and no trophy in hand, it’ll have been a disastrous distraction!

Just be thankful UEFA haven't enabled City's ticket office to fuck things up....
Don't think UEFA have any involvement to be fair.

Reassuring note from the in information (for those that have registered):
The unique link will go on sale the week commencing 2nd October

No real rush I guess - it's not for another two months, but don't get why they would say a date and then not announce why there has been a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.