Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nearest English club to them is Sutton United who are currently right at the bottom of League 2. Auckland would finish around second last just above them, so you are spookily spot on with your guess.
You ought to see the grounds the matches in the OFC Champions League (or "O League") are played at!. I've seen better down at my local park!.

Just sums up the level we are talking about here. Would be funny if we somehow end up playing FC Auckland, they finished third once or twice in the World Club Cup.

My only argument to that is that the previous AFC Champions League would've been before Al-Ittihad got an influx of players from europe.

If I'm honest though I haven't watched either team play, so can't really speak with any certainty.
Will be interesting to see if they can actually gel together though. I would not mind betting on getting them in the final.

You ought to see the grounds the matches in the OFC Champions League (or "O League") are played at!. I've seen better down at my local park!.

Just sums up the level we are talking about here. Would be funny if we somehow end up playing FC Auckland, they finished third once or twice in the World Club Cup.
Kiwitea_Street_(Freyberg_Field).jpg

This is Kiwitea Street the home of Auckland City, which definitely gives an idea of how big they actually are.

They've been completely dominant over the last few years of the OFC Champions League however, winning 8 of the last 10.

I think playing them would be fascinating, but incredibly unlikely!

View attachment 99534

This is Kiwitea Street the home of Auckland City, which definitely gives an idea of how big they actually are.

They've been completely dominant over the last few years of the OFC Champions League however, winning 8 of the last 10.

I think playing them would be fascinating, but incredibly unlikely!
I agree. They will get knocked out straight away. Fluminense are well organised by Diniz who is termed the “anti-Pep” and tactically offers an unusual challenge that Pep will enjoy. I think they will meet City in the final.

Cost - £34

Few tips
1. You require a photo with white background and filling the form took a while as it didn’t save particularly well.

2. It was a bit temperamental in accepting the photo upload. Had to try a few times.

3. It asks for countries visited in the last 5 years and dates of travel.

4. Address of place where staying whilst you are there.

Finally completed & got the Visa thanks.

Would agree with all these tips and a little perseverance needed! It wouldn’t take any of the photos I uploaded, so had to go and get a digital passport photo in the end.

Finally completed & got the Visa thanks.

Would agree with all these tips and a little perseverance needed! It wouldn’t take any of the photos I uploaded, so had to go and get a digital passport photo in the end.
Having trouble with the photo malarkey myself.
Got digital photo but can't see anywhere on the application to put the digital photo code.

I agree. They will get knocked out straight away. Fluminense are well organised by Diniz who is termed the “anti-Pep” and tactically offers an unusual challenge that Pep will enjoy. I think they will meet City in the final.
Thai is why I'm looking forward to the international world club cup format next season.

I can't wait to see City playing the South American sides. It's going to be fascinating seeing how Pep takes to it.

Having trouble with the photo malarkey myself.
Got digital photo but can't see anywhere on the application to put the digital photo code.
In the end I took the photo on my phone in camera mode normal way, as opposed where it asks to take. I then took a screenshot to minimise the file size and it uploaded then.

The route it asks to take picture didn’t work which I assumed was file size restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.