Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CWC kicks off.

Ittihad have Benzema Fabinho and Kante playing for them amongst 7 foreign players. Quite a high average age as you would expect.

For those without access to TNT, all the games are definitely available to stream for free on FIFA+

I've no idea if it's FIFA's own coverage or whether they just take a feed from an existing broadcaster.

Auckland wouldn’t win a game in the Conference League! They are truly shocking!

What bullshit is this - 12 clubs from Europe! Amazing how the cartel clubs always find ways to make more money regardless
But what is comical is scousers can’t qualify as us and Chelsea already qualified and United can only qualify if they win it. That makes it worthwhile. Oh and to make it even more comical Barcelona look like they aren’t gonna qualify as they are “third” behind Athletico. The three of them can fuck off to Asia and have a mini tournament at the same time which will probably get more press publicity in the UK

Applied for and received my VISA (EVW) this afternoon so all set I think. Right ball ache entering everywhere I've been in the last 5 years and the exact dates, but otherwise fairly painless.
Wierd, I didn't have to do that part. Hope I've not done anything wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.