US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that he thinks we need to kill the families of terrorists to show them we mean business (that's a war crime). He posts white supremacist memes on his twitter. Oh, and all of that shit about bringing jobs back to America and not letting China take advantage of us:

CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg

So you think we should play be the rules with terrorists, terrorists who walk into airports and explode bombs killing innocent people. Do you think we played by the rules when we fought WW2 or are you one of these apologists against area bombing, a policy aimed to dehouse the civilian population of Germany and not taking prisoners on D Day? Many of us do not and are sick of being held back by liberal rules, whatever it takes to defeat ISIS and Islamic terror is OK by me including carpet bombing in Syria & Iraq, waterboarding and worse of suspects to gain information and yes killing family members too. Fighting a war by the rules when your enemy does not is just pure stupidity. Your view is the very reason the west is no longer respected, ISIS know too many of our people are weak and spineless and as a result can be beaten, our leaders can not even say the words Islamic State or Islamic terrorism. Your Trump item is from before he entered the race, as a businessman he was doing what everyone else was doing producing in the lowest cost country to be competitive. It is this low cost of production aided by currency manipulation and export subsidies that is exporting US jobs to China and that Trump now seeks to address.

An independent assessment of his tax plans established that federal revenues would reduce by $9.5 trillion in the first ten years and national debt would increase by 80% of GDP which would more or less double it. Sounds like a great plan.

And I could point to leading economist who would argue that this is a great tax plan. The previous comment was that Trump has no policies at least we have moved past that lie.

So you think we should play be the rules with terrorists, terrorists who walk into airports and explode bombs killing innocent people. Do you think we played by the rules when we fought WW2 or are you one of these apologists against area bombing, a policy aimed to dehouse the civilian population of Germany and not taking prisoners on D Day? Many of us do not and are sick of being held back by liberal rules, whatever it takes to defeat ISIS and Islamic terror is OK by me including carpet bombing in Syria & Iraq, waterboarding and worse of suspects to gain information and yes killing family members too. Fighting a war by the rules when your enemy does not is just pure stupidity. Your view is the very reason the west is no longer respected, ISIS know too many of our people are weak and spineless and as a result can be beaten, our leaders can not even say the words Islamic State or Islamic terrorism. Your Trump item is from before he entered the race, as a businessman he was doing what everyone else was doing producing in the lowest cost country to be competitive. It is this low cost of production aided by currency manipulation and export subsidies that is exporting US jobs to China and that Trump now seeks to address.
Sinking to the level of an enemy you find abhorrent means you've already lost the war. That's Nietzsche 101 really

The best thing about Trump is he's not Cruz! If that bloke were to win, the planet would likely be gone in five years.
As for fighting by the rules. If you're sick of being held back by liberal rules, what are you trying to preserve? Presumably you cherish 'western values' and the rule of law but you're quite happy to put those values and laws to one side, in order to preserve those values and laws? It's a somewhat flawed logic. It's similar to how freedom and 'the American way' chimes with Guantanamo Bay, in that it doesn't.

Which leading economist is that?
The source for my previous post is this:
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan

Growth, returning jobs and revenues is a huge part of the plan as is the cut in Corporation tax. Trump has consistently talked of jobs and business returning to the US creating growth and greater tax revenues, reducing US taxes has in the past also lead to growth. The guy I heard talking positively about Trumps tax plan was Lawrence Kudlow, who knows your source may prove right but something different has to be tried how much worse can it be than what the great leftist hope Obama has achieved, how much has US national debt grown under him? I do expect that Trumps plan will be bad for all outside the US but why should he care about us.

Sinking to the level of an enemy you find abhorrent means you've already lost the war. That's Nietzsche 101 really

No its not, fight fire with fire that what our ancestors did, you and your type would have stuck your hands up in 1940 or marched against area bombing.

The best thing about Trump is he's not Cruz! If that bloke were to win, the planet would likely be gone in five years.
As for fighting by the rules. If you're sick of being held back by liberal rules, what are you trying to preserve? Presumably you cherish 'western values' and the rule of law but you're quite happy to put those values and laws to one side, in order to preserve those values and laws? It's a somewhat flawed logic. It's similar to how freedom and 'the American way' chimes with Guantanamo Bay, in that it doesn't.

I agree with you on Cruz the guy scares me to death but he is no real threat as he is simply being used as a pawn to stop Trump by the Republican elite, a tactic to maintain their money supply via a corrupt political & lobbyist system, it's all about money. As for defending western values these have been diminished by liberals to the point where we are now unable to deal with terrorists in our midst, hundreds have simply returned from Iraq and Syria, unable to deport those that threaten us and allow millions of illegal migrants to flood into Europe. I would happily intern all and any who are seen as a threat in the UK, a policy used historically, you will not be surprised that I have no problem with Guantanamo Bay, those confined there were not lifted from London for selling ice cream.

I have learned that you can't reason with crazy/stupid and if you think it's okay to kill innocent people because people who kill innocent people are horrible then you're definitely either stupid or crazy.

Enjoy your life and don't worry about people who look at you funny for wearing a tinfoil hat, they're probably just brainwashed by the liberal media.

I agree with you on Cruz the guy scares me to death but he is no real threat as he is simply being used as a pawn to stop Trump by the Republican elite, a tactic to maintain their money supply via a corrupt political & lobbyist system, it's all about money. As for defending western values these have been diminished by liberals to the point where we are now unable to deal with terrorists in our midst, hundreds have simply returned from Iraq and Syria, unable to deport those that threaten us and allow millions of illegal migrants to flood into Europe. I would happily intern all and any who are seen as a threat in the UK, a policy used historically, you will not be surprised that I have no problem with Guantanamo Bay, those confined there were not lifted from London for selling ice cream.
Trouble is, who decides who is a threat and what they are a threat to? If you had faultless intelligence and incorruptible law enforcement people, it might be ok. Alas, we have neither.
Also, and I know you were just making a point, but selling ice-cream may become an action worthy of internment, sometime in the future. I suspect you'd welcome ID cards and cameras on every street corner under the "if you've done nothing wrong you don't need to worry" argument. It's just what our lords and masters want and it's how we sleepwalk into 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.