US/UK launch strikes against Houthi rebels in Yemen

No worries. Confirmed by the US officially now too, they’ve already hit multiple sites and doing a second wave.
RAF jets from Cyprus involved, that's a long way return flight, would need refueling a couple of times each way probably, and through some interesting airspace, so countries who are against israel must have given permission.

RAF jets from Cyprus involved, that's a long way return flight, would need refueling a couple of times each way probably, and through some interesting airspace, so countries who are against israel must have given permission.
It would only involve flying through Greek, Israeli and Saudi airspace. Whilst Saudi say they support the South Africa case, they also have close ties to the UK with arms deals and have previously been involved with the bombing of Yemen, so who knows where they really stand.

Last edited:
Just think, we have aircraft carriers for that.

My days. Why are we even actually instigating my-horse-is-bigger-than-your-horse debacle.

I’d rather us keep our noses to ourselves and be safe rather than do action at the behest of others, because pals must be pals regardless of other alternative solutions.

The stretch of water is Yemen teritory, much like like how Israel blockade and sink boats off the coast of Gaza for years while the US and Europe inc the UK ignored it, same Azerbaijan and turkey have been ilegally blockading armenia for years, when we gonma bomn the shit put of them?

We cannot then decide a blockade isn't allowed if we don"t like it, we have no legitimate right to attack a soveriegn nation for closing it's waterways.

No mandate, no parliamentary vote, no opposition from Labour, Sunak has joined in like a lap dog into US fuckwittery which we have no business getting mixed up in.

The hypocrisy from world leaders is as per pathetic.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.