USA 2014 Champions tournament

Re: More 2014 friendlies reported

buckshot said:
Barker said:
Jutt said:
Im eyeing that one as well. Or the ones in DC, as thats actually closer than Pittsburgh even though im in PA
Where in PA are you?

Yeah, where are you guys?

I'm in Lancaster.
Erie. I've heard some questionable things about Lancaster. Erie probably isn't too much better though. Moving from Manchester to here has made me realise how great of a city Manchester really is.

Barker said:
buckshot said:
Barker said:
Where in PA are you?

I'm in Lancaster.
Erie. I've heard some questionable things about Lancaster. Erie probably isn't too much better though. Moving from Manchester to here has made me realise how great of a city Manchester really is.

I was born and raised in Lancaster so I kind of like it. For an outsider it might not seem like much but if you know where to go and what to do it's pretty great. Plus, we're close to Philly, NY, Baltimore and DC.

This and only this said:
Jutt said:
Barker said:

Im eyeing that one as well. Or the ones in DC, as thats actually closer than Pittsburgh even though im in PA

You do realise that it's the rags, not us, playing in DC

Shit youre right. Completely glassed over that one.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 am --<br /><br />
buckshot said:
Barker said:
Jutt said:
Where in PA are you?

I'm in Lancaster.

We're neighbors..i live in York

what's this talk of Real Salt Lake.......please be true

Miami in early August? Uh..... that's going to be really hot and humid. Don't be surprised to see low-mid 90s and rain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.