USA 2014 Champions tournament

Re: More 2014 friendlies reported

Frank the Yank said:
buckshot said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Isn't Lancaster mostly farms omish people and a whole bunch of nothing to do unless you drive hours

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm --

For me it's 9 hours coming from new jersey

That's what people who have never been here would have you believe. We have a fairly vibrant downtown with lots of nice restaurants and two convention centers nearby. It's only about an hour and fifteen minutes by train to Philadelphia too.

Trust me folks being "only" an hour 15 from Plhilly is a NEGATIVE!! ITS NOT FAR ENOUGH!!! LOL!!!!
Been to Philly a few times and had a great time, just need to know were to go and were not to go.

Instant_Offense said:
taconinja said:
Buying tickets for Charlotte the moment they go on sale!

Only this.

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:37 pm --

BufordUSABlue said:
This is awesome news !!

Charlotte is 2 hrs drive from me so it's an excuse for a road trip and meet up with fellow USA based blues .

Genuine offer: if any Blues are thinking of flying over and want any advice just let me know. Charlotte is a cool and decent place with very good night life ...... And a more than acceptable curry house. ;-))

What type of vehicle are you driving in that enables you to travel from ATL to Charlotte in 2 hours?

I'm in Buford, an hour North of ATL and it's a Ford Flex if you must know...

BufordUSABlue said:
Instant_Offense said:
taconinja said:
Buying tickets for Charlotte the moment they go on sale!

Only this.

BufordUSABlue said:
This is awesome news !!

Charlotte is 2 hrs drive from me so it's an excuse for a road trip and meet up with fellow USA based blues .

Genuine offer: if any Blues are thinking of flying over and want any advice just let me know. Charlotte is a cool and decent place with very good night life ...... And a more than acceptable curry house. ;-))

What type of vehicle are you driving in that enables you to travel from ATL to Charlotte in 2 hours?

Not trying to be a dick. I'm just driving over from Knoxville and thought travel times were similar.

Re: City in USA July/August 2013, CHAMPIONS Tournament

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm confused. Why has the title been changed? It was a totally different tournament last year.

By the looks of it, Impeccable One started another thread about it with this title, and another mod merged the threads together but kept IO's title (IO's post 4th down, page 3).

I think the 2013 thing could be a typo?

Re: City in USA July/August 2014, CHAMPIONS Tournament

Falastur said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm confused. Why has the title been changed? It was a totally different tournament last year.

By the looks of it, Impeccable One started another thread about it with this title, and another mod merged the threads together but kept IO's title (IO's post 4th down, page 3).

Yes, what a dick I am !!! Mod, please can you change title to 2014 ? .... Whoops ....

buckshot said:
Jutt said:
buckshot said:
That's what people who have never been here would have you believe. We have a fairly vibrant downtown with lots of nice restaurants and two convention centers nearby. It's only about an hour and fifteen minutes by train to Philadelphia too.

You guys have a spot over there that show the weekly matches? We've got nothing over here

I know there's a bar that shows all the USMNT matches. Ill probably be hitting it up during the World Cup

I watched the first match of the season at Maewyn's on George St. in York. Nobody else was there but they showed the match and the beer was cold and the wings were hot.

In Lancaster we have Brendee's which really caters to soccer fans but there is a group of rags in there that run the place. I used to go and take their abuse but I can't stand the smoke (it's one of the few bars left that still allow smoking). We also have The Brickyard, I haven't been there but I've heard people like it. If I go out I usually hit American Bar and Grill, it's a cool bar but they don't have satellite so they only get games that are on Cable.

Ha..oddly enough. I live right by Maewyn's, about a block around the corner from me. I've heard of the Brickyard over there..i think thats where the American Outlaws link up to watch the USMNT matches. I'd love to go to a bar full of rags, but youre right, smoke might be one of the few things in the world that are more annoying then them. I'll hit you up if i make my way over there for some WC matches.

Re: City in USA July/August 2013, CHAMPIONS Tournament

ColinLee said:
You guys know that there's not a cat in hells chance of City winning ANY of these matches don't you? For starters almost the entire 1st team squad will be in Brazil.
The World Cup finishes two weeks before this tournament gets underway, and the other teams are all in the same boat anyway.

Impeccable One said:
Falastur said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Yes, what a dick I am !!! Mod, please can you change title to 2014 ? .... Whoops ....
<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 am --<br /><br />
Instant_Offense said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Instant_Offense said:
Only this.

Not trying to be a dick. I'm just driving over from Knoxville and thought travel times were similar.

No biggie pal ...

:-)

BufordUSABlue said:
Impeccable One said:
Falastur said:

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 am --

Instant_Offense said:
BufordUSABlue said:

No biggie pal ...

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.